The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has updated the Haryana Police SI Eligibility Criteria for interested candidates to appear for the Haryana Police SI recruitment process. The HSSC conducts this examination to fill in the Police Sub Inspector Posts across various state districts.
Although the commission has not released the vacancy details, the candidates can check the Haryana Police SI eligibility criteria on the official website. All essential information regarding the same will be provided here.
The Eligibility Criteria includes age limit, educational qualifications, experience, nationality, number of attempts, etc which the applicants must fulfill in order to appear for the examination. The Police SI recruitment procedure consists of a Written Examination, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), and Additional Qualifications. However, the Eligibility criteria is different for PST and PMT as you qualify for higher levels.
Table of Contents
Haryana Police SI Eligibility Criteria – Overview
|Age Limit||Maximum – 27 Years|
Minimum – 21 Years
|Educational Qualification||The candidates must have completed Graduation. They must also have studied Sanskrit/Hindi at least up to Matric level.|
|Nationality||Must be a citizen of India|
|Number of Attempts||Until Crossing the Maximum Eligible Age|
|Experience||No prior experience is required|
The candidate must be at least 21 years of age and at most 27 years in order to fulfill the age limit criteria for the Haryana Police SI examination. The age limit varies for different categories. Here we’ve provided the age limit criteria according to different categories.
|Scheduled Castes||5 years|
|Backward Class Categories||5 years|
|Departmental aspirants in Haryana Police (General)||3 years|
|Departmental aspirants in Haryana Police (Reserved)||8 years|
The Educational qualification released by the commission are as follows:
- The candidates must have completed Graduation.
- The candidates will need to study Hindi/Sanskrit up to standard or Higher Education.
Physical Measurement (Male)
All male candidates must fulfill these criteria in order to be eligible to appear for the examination.
|Male||170 cm for the General Category Candidates||83 cm unexpanded with a minimum expansion of 4 cm.|
|Male||168 cm for the eligible candidates of reserved category||81 cm unexpanded with a minimum of 4cm expansion.|
Haryana Police SI Physical Measurement (Female)
All female candidates must fulfill these criteria to be eligible to appear for the examination.
|Female||158 cm for the General category of the candidate|
|Female||156 cm for reserved category|
Number of Attempts
A candidate is allowed to appear in as many attempts as he/she wants as far as he/she does not cross the maximum age limit, i.e., 27 years.
The HSS Commission has indicated that no prior experience is required for a candidate to appear for the Haryana Police SI examination. However, extra marks are provided to candidates who own some experience or certification in various fields. Nonetheless, a candidate with no experience can also apply for the Sub Inspector Post.
- A candidate acquiring a bachelor’s degree shall receive 4 marks in any stream from a reputable university, on the other hand, applicants with a postgraduate degree from a recognized institute receive 3 additional marks.
- For both the SI and Constable posts, candidates with an NCC certificate for levels A, B, or C earn an extra 1,2, or 3 points, respectively.
Haryana Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Points to Remember
- The applicants must provide original documents and details for the verification. Fake or illegitimate documents will get you disqualified.
- If a candidate does not acquire a certain proof or essential document, then he/she is required to provide a relevant alternative for the same. For example, Birth certificate for the verification of Age.
- Candidates having more than one spouse will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- candidates who are under temporary or permanent probation are not allowed to appear in the examination.
All the candidates shall fulfill the requirements to pass the eligibility criterion. For more information and updates, please stay connected with our website.