Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination to recruit Delhi Police SI 2022. Applicants must have three years of experience as either Constable, Head Constables, or Assistant Sub-Inspectors in the Delhi Police and be under the age of 30.
The SSC has announced the date for the release of the Official Notification. The notification contains the remaining information. The notification is expected to arrive by 14 August 2022. Keep checking the Delhi Police’s official website for updates.
Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022 Overview
The following are the highlights of the Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022:
|Recruitment Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||Delhi Police SI|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Delhi Police SI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for Delhi Police SI jobs can check the eligibility criteria released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) before filling out the application.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- A candidate should be between 20 and 25 years old.
- As per Government Rule Regulation, age relaxations are available for candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH groups.
Delhi Police SI 2022 Application Fee
The standard application fee for the Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment varies by category: The candidate’s application form fee is listed below by category:
|General (Unreserved)||Rs. 100/-|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Rs. 100/-|
Before beginning with One-Time Registration, remember to keep documents on hand:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Aadhaar Card
- 10th Examination Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passage.
- Coloured passport photograph and signature.
How to Apply for Delhi Police SI 2022?
- To fill out the application form, go to the SSC’s official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Search for the advertisement for Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2022 after opening the SSC official portal.
- Click on the advertisement, then on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form with all of the important information.
- Mark the important credentials, such as age relaxation, ex-servicemen, etc.
- Attach all important documents with care.
- After you have double-checked all of the information, submit the application form.
- Pay the online application according to the category/ Print the application for future reference.
Delhi Police SI Exam Pattern 2022
It will be a computer-based exam for the first paper and a descriptive exam for the second paper.
- The exam will be worth 100 marks.
- The question will be multiple-choice.
- There are four sections to the paper. General Awareness, Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, and English are the subjects covered.
- The Delhi Police SI will last two hours or 120 minutes.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning ability||50||50|
Paper 2- Descriptive paper
Candidates applying for the Delhi Police Sub Inspector position must be aware of the exam pattern, marking scheme, and syllabus.
|Subject||Type||Duration of exam||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English language and Comprehension||Objective||2 hours||200||200 Marks|
Syllabus for Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam
Candidates who have applied for the Delhi Police SI Sub Inspector post must be aware of the exam pattern, marking scheme, and syllabus.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Line and Line Segment
- Pipe and Cistern
- Boat and Stream
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Problem on Ages
- Time and Work
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Number System
- Sequence and Series
- Linear Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Vector Algebra
- Complex Numbers
- Limit and Continuity
- Height and Distance
- Number system
- Alphanumeric Test
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Dice and Cube
- Data Sufficiency
- Mathematical operations
- Non-Verbal Series
- Order and Ranking
- Distance and Direction
- Mirror Image
- Water Image
- Figure Counting
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- Series Completion
- Statements and Conclusions
- Decision Making
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Current Regional, National, International Events
- Indian Economy
- Performance and Dynamics, its challenges
- Developments and Sector Initiatives
- NITI Aayog aims, constitution and functions
- Social Audit
- Indian Constitution
- Evolution and features of Preamble
- Fundamental Rights and Duties
- India’s foreign policy
- International Relations
- Cultural Heritage of India
- Sculpture and Architecture
- Indian Geography
- Physical, Social, and Economical
- Biodiversity and climate change
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation in India
- Global Warming & Carbon Emission
- Science and Technology
- Contribution of Prominent Indian Scientist
- Spelling Test
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Comprehension Passages
- One Word Substitution
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Passage Correction
- Odd One Out
- Para Completion
- Spelling Check
Every student strives to achieve the highest possible grade in their exams. After thoroughly understanding the syllabus, it is critical to comprehend each topic thoroughly. Most students prefer to prepare for the exam by enrolling in coaching classes. Furthermore, if you are searching for the same thing, DHURINA is here to assist you. Pardeep Sir & Team can help you learn the entire syllabus.