The Delhi Police recruitment cell, Staff Selection Commission (SSC), issues a notification and invites online applications to recruit Constable (Executive) positions in the Delhi Police. Staff Selection Commission will organize the Delhi Police Constable 2022 Recruitment.
SSC has already announced the exam date, notification release date, and online application deadline. Candidates between 18 and 25 who want to join the Delhi Police can apply online for the Delhi Police recruitment 2022 exam.
Table of Contents
Delhi Police Constable 2022- Overview
The Staff Selection Commission is in charge of recruiting Constable (Executive) Male/Female in the Delhi Police Examination, 2022. Below is a table providing details about the Delhi Police Constable Examination 2022.
|Name of Exam||Delhi Police Constable Recruitment|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Application Fees||Unreserved – INR 100/-|
SC/ST/PWD/Women – No Fee
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test|
Physical Endurance Test
Physical Measurement Test
Delhi Police Constable Eligibility 2022
Delhi Police constable recruitment 2022 candidates must meet certain eligibility requirements to apply online. Furthermore, Delhi Police 2022 applicants must be Indian citizens.
Delhi Police Age Limit and Relaxation
- The recruitment age range is 18-25 years.
- The following criteria for age relaxation for Delhi Police officers are listed below:
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Sportsperson (SC/ST)||10 years|
|Departmental candidate of Delhi Police (UR)||Up to 40 years|
|Departmental candidate of Delhi Police (OBC)||Up to 43 years|
|Departmental candidate of Delhi Police (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years|
|Sons and daughters of serving retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel||Up to 29 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (UR/ EWS)||03 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years (3 years + 3 years)|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST)||08 years (3 years + 5 years)|
|Widows, divorced, and judicially separated women who have not remarried.||5 years|
Students must have completed their 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized school board.
The 11th pass is only relaxable for:
- Only Delhi Police band members, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, and so on.
- Children of serving, deceased, or retired police officers, including Delhi Police Multitasking Staff.
Delhi Police Constable Application Fees
Candidates can pay Delhi Police Constable Recruitment application fees via BHIM UPI, Net Banking with Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro/ RuPay Credit/Debit cards, or in cash at an SBI branch.
Candidates must remember the closing date for online and challan payment. The table below shows the application fees for each category:
|SC/ ST/ PwBD / Women/Ex-servicemen (ESM)||Nil|
|Other Category||INR 100/-|
Essential Documents for Delhi Police Constable
A list of some important documents for Delhi Police Constable is given below:
- Aadhaar Number/Voter ID Card/PAN/Passport/Driving License/School/ College ID/Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Scanned signature
- Recent scanned passport size color photograph
- Class 10 Certificate
How to Apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2022?
- First, go to the official SSC website,
- On the homepage, look for “New Registration” and click on it.
- Complete all necessary steps to build your Registration ID and password.
- Once you’ve created your login credentials, use them to log in.
- Fill out the form completely.
- After correctly entering all of your information, you will be prompted to upload some documents.
- Upload everything as specified, including your scanned photograph and signature.
- Run a final preview of the form and press the “Submit” button.
- Print the application for future correspondence.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022
A Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted across the country by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The online computer-based test will be administered in HINDI and ENGLISH.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc.||10||10|
In the table below, you will find the exam pattern for the computer-based exam.
|Exam Mode||Online Mode (CBT Exam)|
|Questions Type||Objective Type Questions (MCQs)|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Total Marks||100 (1 mark for each right answer)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Negative Marking Criteria||0.25 (Per Wrong Answer)|
There will be a total of 100 questions with 100 marks. And there will be a penalty marking of 1/4th i.e. 0.25 mark for each wrong answer. After negative marking, you can calculate your final score for the SSC CPO exam.
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2022
The syllabus and question papers for the Delhi Police will be based on the Matriculation Level. The computer-based exam is only available in English and Hindi. The following are the comprehensive syllabus and sections of the questionnaire for the Delhi Police:
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Syllogistic reasoning
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
- Economic Scene
- General policy and scientific research
- Current Affairs from the past 6 months.
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Basic Computers
- Computer Organization
- Generations of computer
- Input & Output Device
- Shortcuts & Basic
- MS word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Memory Orientation
- Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem
- Computer Abbreviations
- Modern-day Technology
- Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word
- MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations
Every student wants to score the best marks in exams. After getting the full knowledge of the in-depth syllabus, it is very important to understand every topic properly. Mostly, students prefer taking coaching classes to prepare for the exam. Moreover, if you are also looking for the same, then DHURINA is here to help you. Here you can learn the complete syllabus with Pardeep Sir & Team.