The staff selection commission organizes the recruitment for the Delhi Police Head Constable under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. This article will discuss complete details about the Delhi Police Head Constable Examinations (Ministerial) 2022.
Staff Selection Commission has announced the exam dates for the Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam 2022. A massive number of vacancies, 835, are opened under the Delhi Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 with the official notification. Furthermore, the 10th to 20th of October, 2022, will be the written exam dates.
Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Highlights
Here, you can check the all-important highlights of the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam 2022:
|Recruitment Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Category of the Jobs||Central Government|
|Location of the jobs||Delhi|
|Application Fees||General- Rs.100 |
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Online Test|
Physical Endurance Test
Physical Measurement Test
Delhi Police Head Constable Eligibility Criteria 2022
Listed below are the eligibility criteria for the Delhi Head Constable position in 2022. In addition to age limits and age relaxations, educational qualifications, professional requirements, and physical endurance tests, physical standards are also included in this list.
To qualify for the Delhi Head Constable 2022, candidates must first meet the required age. Candidates can check the age eligibility given below:
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum age: 25 years
|SC/ST candidates||up to 5 years|
|OBC candidates||up to 3 years|
|PWD (UR/EWS)||up to 10 years|
|PWD OBC||up to 13 years|
|Sportsperson from UR/EWD/OBC||Up to the age of 30 years.|
|Sportsperson from SC/ST:||Up to the age of 35 years.|
|Widows/Divorced Women/Women separated Judicially and not remarried||Up to the age of 38 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women/Women separated Judicially and not remarried (SC/ST)||Up to the age of 40 years|
- To register for the Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 recruitment, you must have completed your class 12th from a recognized government board.
- If you do not meet the requirement, you will not be eligible to apply for the Delhi Head Constable 2022 vacancy.
Physical Endurance Test
Candidates must appear for the PET physical endurance test after passing the Written Examination. The measure is shown in the table below.
|Age||Race 1600 meters||Long jump||High jump|
|30 Years or less||07 Minutes||12’6”||3’6”|
|From 30 to 40 years||08 Minutes||11’6”||3’3”|
|40 years and above||09 Minutes||10’6”||3|
|Age||Race 800 meters||Long jump||High jump|
|30 Years or less||05 Minutes||9 feet||3 feet|
|From 30 to 40 years||06 Minutes||8 feet||2’6”|
|40 years and above||07 Minutes||7 feet||2’3”|
Physical Standards for the candidates
To qualify for this PST phase, you need primary physical measurements. The candidates who qualify for PET are only eligible for the physical standards test, or PST.
- The Height necessity for male applicants is 165 cm
- Chest: 78 – 82 cms (with a minimum expansion of 4 cm)
- Female candidates must have a height of 157 cm
Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Application Fees
Candidates can check the application fee which is mentioned in the table below:
|Category of the Candidates||Application fees|
How to fill the online application for Delhi Police Head Constable 2022?
Candidates can follow the simple steps to fill the application form online:
- Go to the official website and click on the “Online Application” link.
- Candidates must provide information for the online application and document verification.
- Candidates are strongly advised to double-check their information before finalizing their application.
- They would receive and validate an OTP on their registered phone number to complete their application.
- Pay the application fee, fill out the form, then save it for later use.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern 2022
- The written examination will have five sections: general awareness, quantitative aptitude, general intelligence, English, and computer fundamentals.
- In the Computer Based Test, there will be 100 MCQs worth one mark each.
- The total time required to answer the questionnaire is 90 minutes.
|Part||Topics||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Awareness||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Part B||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Part C||General Intelligence||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Part D||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||22 ques.||25 marks|
|Part E||Computer Fundamentals, MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, Communication, WWW and Web Browsers, etc.||10 ques.||10 marks|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||100 questions||100 marks||90 minutes|
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022
There is a lot of material in the Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022. Candidates need to read through each topic thoroughly.
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Indian Geography
- History of India including Medieval and Modern
- Indian polity, constitution, and economy
- Indian Environment
- Developments in the field of Science and Technology
- Number Systems
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportions
- Mensuration System
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Number Series
- Critical Thinking
- Logical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Directions/Ranking Test
- Venn Diagrams
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Inequalities
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and decoding
- Reading Comprehension.
- Jumbled Sentence.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Wrong Spelt.
- Infinitive, Gerund, Participle
- Identify the sentence pattern.
- Find out the Error.
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- Idioms and phrases
- Synonyms & antonyms
- One-word substitution
- Shuffling of Sentence parts,
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
- Cloze Passage,
- Comprehension Passage
- Basics of MS-Word- Processing, Opening and closing documents, Text formatting
- Basics of MS-Excel- Cell editing, Spreadsheets, Function, and Formulas
- Communication- Basics of Email
- World wide web
- URL, HTTP, FTP
- Blogs, Websites, Browsing software, and Video Conferencing
There is a desire among all students to score high marks in their exams. Moreover, understanding every topic in detail is imperative after thoroughly understanding the entire syllabus.
Coaching classes are usually preferred by students who want to prepare for the exam. Moreover, you can also learn the complete syllabus with Parveen Sir at DHURINA if you are looking for the same.