Under the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Border Security Force has updated the Notification for BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022, accepting online applications for 2788 vacancies.
Interested and eligible Indian candidates, Male and Female, can apply for the recruitment exam. Through the recruitment process, the BSF will provide various posts in multiple trades to the eligible, qualified candidates who will be posted anywhere across India as full-time employees.
The online application for BSF Constable Tradesmen Jobs 2022 starts on January 15, 2022, and ends on February 28, 2022, on the official website rectt.bsf.gov.in.
Table of Contents
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment – Overview
|Post Name||Constable Tradesmen posts in multiple trades in the Border Security Force.|
|Organization||Border Security Force(BSF)|
|Qualification||Passed Class 10/Matriculation or equivalent with ITI in relevant trade; Diploma in Tradesmen|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 per month|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Experience||One to two years of experience in relevant trade meets the physical and medical fitness standards.|
|Application Start-Date||January 15, 2022|
|Application Last-Date||February 28, 2022|
GENERAL – INR 100/-
SC/ST/FEMALES/OBC – Fee exempted.
- Candidates applying for the Border Security Force Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 must attain at least 18 years or age and at most 23 years as of August 1, 2021.
- Candidates must successfully pass class 10th or equivalent with ITI in suitable trade.
- Candidate should have a Diploma in Tradesmen with an experience of one to two years in the respective trade.
- Candidate must acquire the required physical and medical standards as per the BSF Notification 2022.
BSF Selection Process and Pay Scale
The selection process of the candidates for the BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 will take place in the following stages:-
- Written Examination which is to be held held in July 2022 tentatively.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation and Medical analysis as per the notification.
As mentioned in the Notification, the selected qualified candidates will be paid an emolument in the Pay Scale of INR 21,700/- to 69,100/- per month.
BSF 2022 Vacancies
The total number of vacancies for the year 2022 is 2788.
Male – 2651
Female – 137
The trade details are as follows:-
|Trade Name||Vacancies (Male)||Vacancies (Female)|
How to Apply for the BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
The interested candidates can apply for the BSF exam through online mode starting from January 15, 2022, and make sure that they successfully submit it before the last date (February 28, 2022) to avoid any last-minute problems. They can also download the Border Constable Tradesman Notification pdf from the official website rectt.bsf.gov.in.
For more updates and information, stay connected with our website.