The Haryana psychology Exam is conducted to pick the suitable candidates that should be recruited for the positions of Psychologists and counselors and similar roles in the state of Haryana. Department of School Education, Haryana, has put out a notification for 2022 recruitment of PGT (Psychology) vacancies.
The aspirants interested in the vacancies and matching the Eligibility Criteria as provided in the Notification can Apply Online. In this article, we have tried to cover the Complete Syllabus of Recruitment, preparation tips, and the Latest Update, Exam Pattern, and Exam Date.
Highlights- Psychology Exams, DSE
Here is some important information about the DSE Haryana Psychology Examination.
|Name of the organization||Department of School Education, Haryana|
|Exam Level||Haryana (State Level)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Total Vacancies||1604 ( Year- 2022)|
Exam Pattern for Psychology Exams
The written paper will have 200 questions for 1 mark each. The total of all the correct answers you marked on the exam will represent your final score. Below is a breakdown of subject weighting.
|No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme|
|5||Concerned Subject (Psychology)||100||100|
Recruitment Details for Psychology Exam 2022
This year the commission will recruit Clinical psychologists, Psychologists (counselors), etc. Important details for the vacancies this year:-
|Name of the Posts||Qualifications necessary for selection|
|Clinical Psychologist (DMHP)||The candidates should have completed a post-graduate degree in psychology or applied psychology and a Master of Psychology in Medical and Social Psychology or Master of Psychology in mental health and social psychology obtained after completion of a full-time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India. Hindi / Sanskrit up to metric.|
|Psychologist (DEIC)||The applicants should have completed Masters in Philosophy in Clinical Psychology / Masters in Philosophy in Rehabilitation Psychology and registered with RCI. Hindi / Sanskrit up to metric.|
Preparation Strategy for PGT Exams, Haryana
Start preparing for the exam because the DSE might soon release dates for the examination. To qualify for the Haryana Psychology Examination, aspirants need to know a few valuable strategies.
- Solve previous year’s exam papers: Understanding the exam structure and implementing a properly made study plan to make studying easier along with solving previous year’s exam papers.
- Review the course syllabus: Keep the syllabus and notes as close to you as possible as you study for the exam. It will help you decide which subject is more crucial for the exam and all the courses and topics you need to learn.
- Make a schedule: Maintain a strict study regimen as you prepare for the exam. Find out when the time of day you are the most awake. Additionally, plan breaks so that you can rest.
- Look at the newspaper: it will help you keep up with current affairs. All applicants for government examinations should establish a routine of reading the newspaper.
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses: Knowing your strengths will help save time and improve your DSE Psychology score on the timed test. Making your flaws into strengths and developing your strengths becomes crucial in the drive to succeed. Be sure to practice the subjects and all the important subdivisions you lack confidence in.
We, at DHURINA, are here to help solve any issues that you might face while preparing for the same. We wish you luck for your exams!