The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) holds several hiring events for lab assistants. Lab Assistants will be able to take the RSMSSB test beginning on June 28, 2022. To qualify the exam, you must thoroughly understand the Lab assistant syllabus before beginning your preparation. However, to achieve the best results, you should plan your practice and know special tips for preparing for RSMSSB Lab Assistant.
A recall of exam patterns is also essential for ensuring proper preparation at all stages. This helps you to keep things organized and clear to crack the exam.
Candidates must be between 18 and 40 years of age to be considered for the post of RSMSSB Lab Assistant.
Lab Assistant 2022 Highlights
Following are the key pillars of the RSMSSB Laboratory Assistant Recruitment Exam 2022:
|Name of Organization||RSMSSB|
|Name of the department||Rajasthan Medical, Health, and Family Welfare office|
|Level of Exam||State Level Examination|
|Method of Examination||Offline|
|Length of Exam||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Test type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of Questions||150 questions|
|Negative Marking||0.33 i.e. 1/3rd of total|
|Exam Dates||28th & 29th June 2022|
|Frequency of the exam||Annually|
Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
Before studying, the candidates need to be familiar with the exam format. For candidates’ convenience, here is a point-by-point explanation of the RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam 2022.
- The test will be divided into General Knowledge and General Science(2 sections).
- The negative marking for this test is 0.33 marks
|S.NO.||SECTIONS||TOTAL QUESTION||TOTAL MARKS|
|1.||Geographical, historical, cultural, and General Knowledge.|
Current Affairs of Rajasthan
General Knowledge of the World and India
|2.||General Science at the secondary level (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)||100||200|
Best Books for Lab Assistant Exam
Many books for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam are available on the market, but not all are good. As a result, candidates must select an appropriate textbook to study for the Lab Assistant exam. For your convenience, we have compiled a comprehensive list of good books for Lab Assistant Exam Preparation.
|Books Name||Publications /Author|
|All Rajasthan Exam Review||Dharohar|
|Lab Assistant Model Test papers||Guru Gyan|
|Lab Assistant Exam Guide for RSMSSB in Hindi Medium||Abhay Pratiyogita Today|
|Lab Assistant science part 1||Rai Publications|
|Lab Assistant test series book||Manu Publications|
Lab Assistant Exam Preparation Tips
To pass any exam, you must put in a lot of effort, continuous preparation, and some planning. The exam for lab assistants in 2022 is the same way. It also calls for applying the proper strategy at the appropriate place and time.
The strategies mentioned below can help candidates prepare the RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam easily.
- Newspaper: Everyday newspaper reading is required of the candidates. It includes facts about the world, India, states, and the environment. The RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam provides relevant and accurate information.
- Notes: Attempt to take notes on all you learn at all times. Note down the topic. Use Google to look it up and learn more about the subject. It will make it easier for you to remember the themes.
- Timetable: Everything that lacks structure will eventually fall. Make a schedule and use it wisely. It is important to maintain your research and strategy plans.
- NCERT:- You can read NCERT materials, preferably in the language you will use for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam. You can use it to build a simple structure.
To stay ahead of competitors and achieve results, you must regularly update yourself. Furthermore, competition is growing year after year. As a result, you must put your best foot forward.
DHURINA, wish you luck on your upcoming exams.