The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is holding the Common Eligibility Test (CET) Exam 2023 to recruit graduate male and female candidates for various positions throughout the state. Additionally, the hiring procedure is always open-book, and only candidates with high exam scores receive considered carefully. In this article, candidates will learn about how they can prepare Rajasthan CET exam.
Rajasthan CET 2023- Highlights
Check out this table for a detailed review of the Rajasthan CET 2023.
|Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test (CET)
|Exam Conducting Organization
|Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)
|10th/12th Pass, Degree
|English and Hindi
Rajasthan CET Exam Pattern 2023
In this exam format, objective-type questions will be present. Each right response will be worth two marks. Incorrect answers won’t receive negative markings. The Graduate Level Rajasthan CET exam schedule is available in this section. Check out the details below.
|Indian Economy, and Economy of Rajasthan, History of Rajasthan, Art, Heritage & Culture of Rajasthan, Indian History with an emphasis on Indian National Movement, Geography of India and Rajasthan, Indian Polity with emphasis on Rajasthan, Science & Technology, General English, General Hindi, Mental ability and Reasoning, Basic Numerical efficiency, Current Affairs and Basic Computer Knowledge
Important Books For Rajasthan CET Exam Preparation
The Rajasthan CET books are essential for preparing for each subject. The books listed below help candidates in more ways than just subject preparation. Preparing with good books also helps pass the Rajasthan CET cut-off easily.
|Rajasthan General Knowledge
|RPH Editorial Board
|General Knowledge: “RAJASTHAN”
|JBC Press: Editorial Board
|Manorama Year Book
|Lucent General Knowledge
|Arihant Book for General Hindi
|Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning
|R S Aggrawal
|Wren and Martin
|R S Aggarwal
|Objective Computer Awareness
Rajasthan CET Exam Preparation Tips 2023
It’s time for applicants to start studying and finishing their final preparations as the Rajasthan CET exam date is quickly approaching. Let’s use the following preparation strategies to complete the revision on time:
- The first and most crucial step is reviewing the syllabus and exam pattern. It allows candidates to focus on essential topics while avoiding unnecessary ones.
- The books that experts or reliable sources recommend should be read. Candidates who search for them using their skills can learn more from the best study materials.
- Practice! You can better understand the subject matter if you can practice the questions. Candidates can learn about the weak and strong topics in this way. As a result, candidates will have more time to concentrate on their weaker subject areas.
- Refer to previous papers and attempt to solve them to determine your preparation level. Evaluate the mark scheme for each topic and the set of questions covered.
- Keep track of your progress and record everything in a note before you do all of this. Even if you are learning the topics, take brief notes.
DHURINA wishes all the best for upcoming exams!!