The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET). NEET UG, the only undergraduate medical entrance exam at the national level, is administered annually to applicants seeking admission to India’s 645 medical, 318 dental, 914 AYUSH, 47 BVSc, and AH colleges.
NEET 2023 exam date has been declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA), the exam organizing body, on May 7. This article will provide complete information regarding the Exam Date and Application Process for NEET 2023.
NEET 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||NEET|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Languages||Assamese, Bengali +11 More|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 20 Minutes|
|NEET Official Website||www.neet.nta.nic.in|
NEET 2023 Dates (Tentative)
It is necessary to pay special attention to the important dates for NEET 2023. Here is a list of the important NEET 2023 dates you should keep in mind. Details are provided below:
|NEET 2023 notification or exam date announcement||15-Dec-2022|
|NEET 2023 registration process||First week of March 2023 to the First week of April 2023|
|NEET 2023 application correction process||The second week of April 2023|
|NEET 2023 admit card||Fourth week of April 2023|
|NEET 2023 exam date||07-May-2023|
|NEET 2023 answer key release||The first week of July 2023|
|NEET 2023 result and final answer key||Fourth week of July 2023|
NEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants for the NEET UG 2023 entrance exam should check to see if they meet the NTA’s eligibility requirements. Candidates who fulfil the conditions listed below are eligible to take the exam.
Citizens or applicants of the following nationalities may apply for NEET:
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
The following are the age limits or criteria for NEET candidates:
- A candidate’s minimum age should be 17 as of December 31, 2023.
- The NMC has eliminated the upper age limit of 30 years for applicants in the reserved category and 25 years for general category candidates.
Candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- Candidates for the NEET program must have passed the class XII qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology in Class XII and have passed all their subjects.
How do I fill NEET 2023 Application Form?
The essential steps involved in filling out the application form for the NEET 2023 include-:
- Visit the official NEET website and select Registration 2023.
- Fill out all details required for the application form.
- Upload the scanned photos of documents following the standards
- Make the online payment of the NEET registration fee.
- Print a copy of the confirmation page for your future records.
NEET 2023 Syllabus
The NEET 2023 curriculum had three subjects: physics, chemistry, and biology. It follows the same syllabus as CBSE Classes 11 and 12. However, a few syllabus subjects still need to be covered in these classes. Before beginning their entrance exam preparation, candidates are suggested to review the syllabus. The NEET syllabus for 2023 is projected to be the same as last year.
NEET 2023 will only be held once.
NEET will take three hours to complete.
NEET is classified as a moderately difficult test. According to experts and test-takers, Physics is typically the most challenging portion, while Biology is the simplest.