Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) activated the REET Application Form correction facility on May 25th, 2022 on the official website, reetbser2022.in. Candidates who need to make changes in their application forms can now correct them via a direct link provided further in the article latest by May 27th, 2022. Since the corrections will be done only once, it is recommended that you check the REET application form thoroughly before re-submitting the form.
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) is a state-level examination conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education RBSE to recruit primary and upper primary school teachers. Candidates who clear the written test will be allowed to join the REET interviewing process.
REET Form Correction 2022 – Overview
The REET Exam takes place in two levels, where Level-I is for Primary Teachers and Level-II is for Upper Primary Teachers. for more information regarding the same.
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education (BSER)|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)|
|Exam Date||July 23 and 24, 2022|
|Exam Application Form Direct Link||https://www.reetbser2022.in/update-application-formview|
How to make corrections in the REET application form 2022?
- Visit the official website of BSER as mentioned above.
- Click on the “REET 2022 application form correction” link on the web page.
- Fill in the details with your credentials like Application Number, Challan Number, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now, the candidates will receive a “One-Time Password (OTP)” on their registered contact number.
- By entering the OTP, the candidates will be able to make the corrections in their REET Application Forms.
- Lastly, click on the submit button and complete the application procedure.
- The Corrected Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
The candidates are advised to check their corrected REET Application forms before submitting it because this opportunity is only provided once by the BSER. Stay connected to the dhurina website for more information and updates.