The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board RSMSSB has published a notification for the Forest Guard(Vanpal Vanrakshak) Exam 2022. Interested candidates can apply for this position from March 14 to March 29, 2022 on the official website. This article will explain the complete information about the examinations.
For the ultimate selection of Vanpal Vanrakshak Recruitment, candidates must go through several recruitment processes. There were 2399 Posts available overall for these positions.
Vanpal Vanrakshak Exam Highlights
The table below lists some of the major key pillars of the Vanpal Vanrakshak Exam 2022:
|Department Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Exam Name||Vanpal Vanrakshak Exam|
|Number of Posts||2399 Posts|
|Application Submission Date||14 March 2022 – 29 March 2022|
Vanpal Vanrakshak Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates for the position of forest guard must have passed the Class 10th examination from a recognized board and be familiar with the Rajasthani culture and Hindi written in the Devnagri script.
- Candidates for the forester position should have completed their Class 12 exams from an accredited board and be familiar with the Rajasthani culture and Hindi written in the Devnagri script.
Vanpal Vanrakshak Bharti 2022 Age Limit
- For Forester – 18-40 Years
- For Forest Guard – 18-24 Years
Vanpal Vanrakshak Fees
- General / EWS/ OBC/ Extremely Backward Category of Creamy Layer – Rs. 450/-
- OBC / Extremely Backward Category of Non-Creamy Layer – Rs. 350/-
- SC / ST Category – Rs. 250/-
How to Fill Out the Online Form for Forest Guard Exam in 2022?
- Go to the RSMSSB’s official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- From the home page, navigate the News Notification Section.
- Download and review the Forester & FG advertisement.
- Click the Online Application Link and fill out the required information.
- Upload a photo, sign your name, and pay the examination fee.
- Fill out the Application Form and Download the Form.
- Print out the Forest Guard Application Form for future use.
Rajasthan Vanpal Vanrakshak Exam Pattern 2022
The following will be the pattern for the Vanpal Vanrakshak Exam 2022.
- The written exam will be an objective multiple-choice test.
- In addition, a composite paper with 100 questions and marks will be given.
- There will be a 1/3 negative marking.
- The testing period will last for 90 minutes.
- The only language on the test will be Hindi.
- There will be general knowledge questions with an emphasis on Rajasthan.
|Post Name||Total Marks||No. of Question||Time|
|Forest Guard||100||100||2 Hours|
The following describes the Rajasthan Forest Guard/Forester Exam Pattern:
|General Studies Aptitude & Others||100||100||90 Min|
|Concerned Subject Related Topics||100||100||90 Min|
Physical Standards Tests Pattern
The following describes the Rajasthan Forest Guard/Forester Physical Standards Tests Pattern:
|Height||163 CMS||150 CMS|
|Chest||84-89 CMS||79-84 CMS|
|Sit-Ups||25 Repeat in 1 Minute||NA|
|Cricket Ball through||55 Meter||NA|
|Long Jump||NA||1.35 Meter|
|Gola Fek||NA||4.5 Meter|
Vanpal Vanrakshak Exam Syllabus 2022
Candidates can effectively study for the Forester Written Exam with the help of the Rajasthan Vanpal & Vanrkashak Syllabus. The subjects covered in each section of the exam are listed in the RSMSSB Forest Guard Syllabus. There is a maximum of 100 marks for each subject, and the paper should complete in 120 minutes.
Syllabus of Forester Recruitment Exam :-
Objective type questions on General Knowledge of Senior Secondary level comprising of Daily Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Geography, History, Culture, Arts, Current Affairs etc. with specific reference to Rajasthan State.
Syllabus of Forest Guard Recruitment Exam :-
Objective type questions on moderate level general knowledge with specific reference to the state of Rajasthan, covering daily science, maths, social studies, geography, history, culture, art, contemporary subjects, etc.
Most students hurry to private tuition and coaching when the curriculum is revealed. If you’re going to look for the same thing, you should visit DHURINA. Subhash Charan Sir and his team at DHURINA always are available to help and recommend you to obtain a maximum score.
Best wishes to all students for their upcoming exams!!!