Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released notification for various posts under Ground Water Department. Interested candidates can now access the online forms from February 3, 2022, to March 2, 2022. They can also go through the notification through the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and fulfill the required criteria for the RPSC Ground Water Department Examination. This article will provide all the necessary information regarding the notification.
The Exam date is yet to be released by the commission, so the applicants are advised to keep checking the website for more updates and information. Candidates should also keep the required documents handy while applying for the online form and avoid any last-minute issues.
RPSC Ground Water Department Various Post – Vacancies
The commission is inviting applications to recruit 53 candidates for various posts under Ground Water Department.
|Technical Assistant Chemistry
|Technical Assistant Hydrogeology
The Category-wise application fee is as follows:-
- General / Other State : INR 350/-
- OBC / BC : INR 250/-
- SC / ST : INR 150/-
RPSC Ground Water Department Various Post – Eligibility Criteria
The RPSC has released the eligibility criteria in the notification; interested candidates can look it up and fulfill the required criterion to be eligible for the Examination.
- Junior Geophysicist : The candidate applying for this post should have a Master Degree in Geophysics / Electronics with 02 Year Experience.
- Junior Hydrogeologist : The candidate should have a Master Degree in Geology / Applied Geology OR Diploma in Applied Geology.
- Technical Assistant Chemistry : The candidate should have a Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry in Any Recognized University in India.
- Technical Assistant Hydrogeology : The candidate should have a Master Degree in Geology / Applied Geology OR Diploma in Applied Geology.
The minimum age limit is 20 years, and the maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01/01/2023. As mentioned in the RPSC Ground Water Department, Various Post notifications age relaxation should be followed.
Steps to Fill RPSC Ground Water Department Online Form 2022
The candidate should thoroughly go through the notification before filling out the online form and keep all the required documents ( Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government) handy.
- Carefully fill up the form and double check in case of any mistake, make sure that you provide the necessary information in the required domains.
- Submit the fee through online mode or through cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal.
- You have successfully filled the application form.
- Now, take a print out for future use.
For more information, please stay connected with our website as well as the official website of the RPSC. The exam date has not been announced by the commission yet; it is advised that you regularly check the website for more updates.