At the state level, the Directorate of Elementary Education Campus, Bikaner, will administer the BSTC 2022 in August. The exam is about 3 hours, and the mode of the exam is offline. Moreover, to qualify to participate in the D.El.Ed program, candidates must pass the BSTC each year. Most importantly, before applying for the exam, candidates must confirm their eligibility. Candidates can learn further about Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2022 by reading the article provided below.
BSTC 2022 Overview
Candidates can analyze the BSTC 2022 exam high points in the table below:
|Name of the Exam||BSTC|
|Conducting Body||Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan|
|Exam Type||Entrance Test|
|BSTC Exam Mode||Offline|
BSTC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must meet the eligibility standards to fill out the BSTC application form. The following are the eligibility requirements for BSTC 2022:
- Firstly, applicants must have completed class XII or an equivalent examination from the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, or another recognized board.
- For general category students, a minimum of 50% in 12th is required, whereas, for OBC/SC/ST/OTHERS students, a minimum of 45 percent is required.
- Moreover, the applicant’s age limit as of 01 July 2022 should be no more than 28 years.
|Category||Minimum marks in qualifying exam|
|SC / ST||45%|
|Widowed / Divorced females of general category||45%|
Furthermore, candidates who take the 2021 exam can also take the Rajasthan BSTC 2022 exam only if they satisfy the Eligibility Requirements.
BSTC 2022 Application fee
To confirm the filing of the application form, the candidate must pay the BSTC 2022 registration fee. The paper-based fee is as follows:
|BSTC General or BSTC Sanskrit||400/-|
|BSTC General and BSTC Sanskrit||450/-|
Documents for Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2022
Before starting the registration process, the candidate must have the following documents.
- A valid Email Id
- Active Mobile number
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Id Proof – Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Voter Id
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned image of Passport size Photograph and Signature
In conclusion these are the important documents to carry before applying for the BSTC 2022.
How to fill Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2022 Application form?
The application form is required online only by the candidate. In other words, there will be no offline mode, and the authority will not accept hard copies of the application form.
- Firstly, visit the website’s homepage, and select Registration.
- Afterward, candidates must fill out their basic information and click the submit button.
- Thirdly, click the Login to Fill Online Application link.
- After that fill out all of the required information to take the BSTC 2022 Exam.
- Following that, submit the BSTC 2022 Application Form. Before submitting the form, double-check that all of the information is correct.
- Candidates must pay the application form fees after submitting the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
BSTC 2022 Admit Card
Registered Candidates will get their Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2022 from predeled.com.
- Registered candidates will need their registration number and date of birth to download the admit card.
- The admit card is distributed a few days before the exam date.
- No entries are permitted unless the admit card is properly verified on the exam day.
- Rajasthan BSTC admits card contains all exam guidance, date, time, and center information.
BSTC Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern of Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Exam 2022 is as follows:
- The exam must be written on an OMR sheet.
- There will be no subjective questions on the paper.
- The paper will contain 200 questions in total.
- Each question will be worth three points, and the paper will be worth 600 marks.
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks|
|General Information of Rajasthan||50||150|
|Teaching Aptitude Test||50||150|
|English & Hindi/Sanskrit||20 & 30||60&90 or 90|
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Syllabus
To prepare for the exam properly, the candidate must be familiar with the BSTC 2022 Syllabus. The entire syllabus for the Basic School Teaching Certificate is provided below.
|A||Mental Ability||Analogy, Discrimination, Relationship analysis, Logical thinking, Reasoning|
|B||General Information of Rajasthan||Political aspect, Economic Aspect, Folk life, Social Aspect, Tourism Aspect, Geographical Aspect, Historical Aspect, Art, culture and Literature Aspect|
|C||Teaching Aptitude Test||Creativity, Communication skills, Professional attitude ,Social Sensitivity, Leadership quality, Continuous and Comprehensive evaluation, Teaching Learning|
|D||English & Hindi||Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Narration, Prepositions, Articles, Connectives, Correction of sentences, Kind of sentences, Sentence completion, Tense, Vocabulary, Synonym, Antonym, One World Substitution, Spelling Errors|
शब्द ज्ञान-प्रयायवाची शब्द, विलोम शब्द, शब्द युग्म, वाक्य विचार, शुद्धिकरण (शब्द शुद्धि एवं वाक्य शुद्धि), मुहावरें एवं कहावतें, संधि, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द।
|Sanskrit||स्वर, व्यंजन, (उच्चारण स्थान), शब्द रूप (अकारान्त पुल्लिंग, अकारान्त स्त्रीलिंग, नपुसकलिंग) धातुरूप (लट्लकार, लोट्लकार, लंगलकार, विधिलिंगलकार),|
उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय, संधि (स्वर, व्यंजन एवं विसर्ग), समास (तत्पुरुष, द्विगु, एवं, कर्मधारय), लिंग एवं वचन, विभक्तियाँ एवं कारक ज्ञान
Students preparing for the competitive exams rush to coaching and private tuition after knowing the syllabus. Everyone knows the syllabus is the only key to getting desired exam marks. Moreover, if you are also on this path, you must visit DHURINA, where you get the best course for the BSTC exam. Experienced team members Mr. Subhash Charan Sir and his team will teach you in an easy-to-understand manner.