Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared written exam result for the post of Revenue Clerk Exam 2021. The Written Exam was held on December 12, 2021. The drive was conducted with the purpose of recruitment for 50 posts of Assistant Revenue Clerk in the Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana.
The result was released on January 4, 2022. Candidates who took the exam can check the result, cut-off and merit list at the official http://hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Revenue Clerk Exam Cut Off Marks 2021
The Cut-Off Marks 2021 are the minimum marks that the candidates who appear for the Exam should score to get through it. While in the calculation of the cut-off marks, they examine the metrics like
- Candidate’s age
- Category (as in General, SC/ST, OBC, other categories)
- The number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Toughness of the paper
- The previous years’ rules of the organization
However, the Revenue Clerk Exam Cut Off 2021 was detailed by the officials of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) through their official website. (http://hssc.gov.in.)
Merit List 2021
The selected candidates for the respective posting are enlisted in the HSSC Assistant Revenue Clerk Merit List 2021. However, the merit list is prepared with respect to the marks secured by the candidates. Whereas, candidates with the highest marks will be placed at the top of the list and the ones with the lowest marks will be in the bottom. When the officials release the Merit List 2021 on their portal, you will be notified instantly through our website.
How to Download HSSC Assistant Revenue Clerk Result 2021?
- Visit the official website http://hssc.gov.in.
- On the Home page, click on the link “HSSC Revenue Clerk Exam Result 2021”.
- Enter your login details like the Registration Number and Date Of Birth (DOB).
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can take a print of the result for future purpose.
You can also download the HSSC Assistant Revenue Clerk Result pdf.