The Police Constable Commando Wing’s written exam was on 14 November 2021 (Evening Shift).On www.hssc.gov.in, HSSC released the result. The selection is made based on and Written Test, PST.
Candidates who appeared in the examination can check their result at the official website of the commission, or a direct link to the result pdf has been provided below.
Steps to Download Haryana Police Commando Wing Written Exam Result 2021
Your Haryana Staff Selection Commission 2021 Result is released. You can follow the instructions given below about downloading the results.
Step 1: Visit the official website of http://hssc.gov.in.
Step 2: Click the side menu and select the “results” option. This will take you to the board’s result website.
Step 3: Now, from the list of links, locate the link that states the Haryana Police Commando result.
Step 4: Click on the link, and you can view and download the result PDF, which will open after clicking the link.
There were 520 vacancies for the post in the year 2021.
- Physical Measurement
|Above 178 cms||6|
|Above 181 cms||8|
|Above 184 cms||10|
- Physical Screening Test
|High Jump||More than 137 cms||10|
|Chin- Ups||Minimum 8||10|
|Race 2 Kms||In less than 7 minutes and 30 seconds||10|
- Knowledge Test
- All these candidates who qualify in Physical Screening Test (PST) will be eligible to appear for the knowledge test.
- The knowledge test shall be of only 60 marks.
- The knowledge test shall be of objective type having Hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.60 marks each and of Ninety (90) minutes duration.
- While each correct answer will get 0.6 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.
Haryana Police Constable Exam Result 2021- Resolution of Tie Case
Haryana Police Constable Commando Wing Exam 2021, there are 60 marks objective-type questions. Wherein 0.60 marks are awarded for each question, and there is no negative mark for incorrect answers. However, two or more candidates may secure the same score. Haryana Staff Selection Commission follows Tie-breaking Criteria. The following tie-breaking rules are adopted in such a situation.
- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will arrange the names of successful candidates in order of merit based on their aggregate marks in (PMT+PST+ Knowledge Test) equivalent to the total number of vacancies for each category individually.
- If two or more candidates have the same aggregate score, the highest score in the Knowledge Test will decide the order of merit.
- In the event that two or more applicants have the same aggregate score as well as the same Knowledge Test score, the order of merit will be determined by the candidate’s age. Once upon a time, the oldest was ranked higher than the youngest.
- Further, where two or more candidates have the same aggregate score as well as the same score in the Knowledge Test and their date of birth is also the same, the order of merit shall be in favor of the candidate having higher educational qualification.
- The appointing authorities shall ensure medical fitness and verification of characters and antecedents before the appointment. The waiting list is to be prepared to fill up vacancies remaining unfilled because of rejection of candidates on medical grounds or character and antecedents verification.