The Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) has announced the Railway Group D Level-1 Exam Schedule to fill 1,03,769 open positions in Indian Railways for Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, and Level-I positions. Approximately 1.3 lakh positions are open this year, and the CBT-1 will be held in phases.
This article will provide complete information regarding RRB Railway Group D Exam 2022.
Multiple shifts will be available throughout the country and in different cities for the RRB Group D Examination. RRB administers the exam nationally and publishes the exam date at the beginning of each session. So applicants can start their preparation smartly for the exam.
Table of Contents
Railway Group D Exam 2022 Overview
Candidates can check the essential detail of the Railway Group D Exam 2022 in the table given below:
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||RRB Group D Exam|
|Subjects||Mathematics, GA/Current Affairs/General Science/Reasoning|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based test|
|No. of questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark for each question|
|Negative Marking||⅓rd mark|
|Selection Process||1. Computer Based Test (CBT-1)|
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification and Medical
Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria
RRB Group D Qualification is a vital eligibility criterion, and we have provided you with the most recent information. Those candidates are interested in the Railway Group D position must have passed 10th class OR ITI.
RRB Group D Age Limit 2022
- The RRB Group, D 2022 minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Railway Group D 2022 has a maximum age limit of 33 years.
RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test
The following information is provided about the RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test 2022:
|Males||Lift 35kg weight for 100 meters in 2 minutes without it putting down.|
Run 1000m in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
|Females||Lift 35kg weight for 100 meters in minutes without putting it down.|
Run 1000m in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Railway Group D Fee & Refund Details
Students can find below the RRB Group D Application Fee 2022 and the amount reimbursed after the CBT is performed.
|Category||Railway Group D refund amount||Railway Group D refund amount|
|General||Rs. 500||Rs. 400|
|Other Reserved Categories||Rs. 250||Rs. 250|
How to fill out the Railway Group D Application Form?
Candidates can follow these steps to fill out the Railway Group D application form:
- Visit the official website and select the Railway region where you want to apply.
- Select the option for New Registration.
- To finish the registration process, enter your name, parents’ names, mobile numbers, email addresses, Aadhar numbers, etc.
- On the screen, select the “Apply/Edit” option.
- Candidates can only upload their signatures and photos.
- Aspirants should scan their photographs before uploading their signatures and photos. Otherwise, the application form will be rejected by the commission.
- Pay the application fees.
- Before clicking the “Final Submit” button, candidates should ensure that their signatures and photographs are in the proper format.
- Remember to print out the RRB Group D Level 1 online application form for future reference.
Railway Group D CBT Exam Pattern 2022
Railway Group D is a computer-based test (CBT) conducted by the recruitment board. Based on the result of CBT, candidates will be short for further rounds of RRB Group D. The CBT examination includes 100 objective questions. The exam duration is 90 minutes and 120 minutes for the PwBD candidates.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
Railway Group D Exam Pattern for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates who pass the CBT examination will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test. The RRB administers the PET exam to determine whether applicants meet the physical requirements for the available positions. Moreover, the PET Exam is only for qualifying of nature. The shortlisted candidates will be purely based on the CBT exam.
Railway Group D Syllabus 2022
The CBT Exam consists of 100 questions from four subjects: mathematics, GI & Reasoning, general science, and general awareness & current affairs. The table below contains the Railway Group D exam syllabus by subject.
- Number Systems
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
- Units and measurements
- Force and Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Light- Reflection and Refraction
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Scientific Instruments
- Important Discoveries Relating to Physics
- Sources of Energy
- Matter, Atoms, and Molecules
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding, Oxidation & Reduction
- Combustion and Flame
- Metals & Non-Metals.
- Classification of Organism
- Genetics, Heredity, and Evolution
- Classification of Plant Kingdom
- Plant Morphology
- Classification of Animal Kingdom
- Animal Tissue
- Human Blood
- Organ & Organ System
- Human blood and blood group
- Natural Resources.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement- Arguments and Assumptions
General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Knowledge of Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
To better understand how the RRB Group D exam is structured and the questions asked, candidates, are recommended to practice sample papers and previous years’ question papers. Now it’s an era of online preparation, and most aspirants preparing online.
Furthermore, candidates can enroll themselves in coaching classes to prepare for the preparation of the exams. If you are looking for the best online education platform, DHURINA has one of the best complete courses for Railway Group D. Malviya Classes & Team is always there to guide you and help you get the best rank in the exam.