The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is a state-level personnel selection commission for the state of Jharkhand. The various state government departments will hire for group B and group C positions through JSSC. Candidates who believe they are qualified and suitable for the open positions may apply by providing the necessary information on the JSSC Recruitment application form. In this article, candidates will learn about the JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 official notification about the exam date.
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022- Highlights
Candidates can check out the important details of the JSSC CGL Exam 2022 in the table given below:
|JSSC Full Form||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Conducting Body||JSSC – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Selection Method||Preliminary Test|
|Eligibility criteria||Graduate/other required qualifications|
|JSSC Graduate Level Admit Card 2022||10 Days Before the Exam Date|
|Exam phase||2 – Prelims and Mains|
JSSC CGL Official Notification
JSSC Eligibility Criteria 2022: Educational Qualifications, Age limit
Candidates must review the eligibility requirements covered in this article, including the age restriction and educational requirement before applying for the next Jharkhand SSC Exam 2022.
Applicants must be 21 years old to be considered for all positions and categories. The following provides additional information on the minimum and maximum age restrictions:
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|General||21 years||35 years|
|OBC/ BC – male candidates||21 years||37 years|
|General/ OBC/BC- female candidates||21 years||38 years|
|SC/ ST||21 years||40 years|
The applicant must have earned at least a 55% average on their Diploma in the required discipline.
JSSC CGL Application Fee
- Candidates from the General and OBC categories must pay an application fee of INR 800.
- Candidates from the SC, ST, and PWD categories must pay an application fee of INR 200.
How to Apply Online for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can fill out the online application by following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the JSSC website in step one.
- Select “JGGLCCE Exam 2021” under the area for the most recent recruitment.
- Register and enter all the necessary information.
- Complete the application and pay the fees.
- Print out the completed application form for your records.
Exam Pattern JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Every candidate wants to score the best marks in the exam. We all know that exam patterns and syllabus are the keys to scoring the best exam marks. Let’s have a look at the exam pattern of the JSSC CGL Exam 2022.
JSSC CGL Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
The JSSC CGL preliminary exam consists of 120 questions totaling 360 marks. Below are further details regarding the exam format:
- The right answer to each question carries three marks, and the incorrect answer will deduct one mark.
- The questions will be in the multiple-choice (MCQ) form.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Reasoning and mental ability||20||60|
|General knowledge of Jharkhand state||30||90|
JSSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern 2022
There are three sections in the JSSC CGL main exam, each lasting for two hours. Candidates can review further information here:
- There will be multiple-choice questions.
- The first examination will have a qualifying nature, and candidates can select the exam’s language of choice for the second paper.
- Paper 3 consists of 150 questions with a total of 450 marks. Each question is worth three marks.
- Each incorrect response will result in a loss of one mark.
|Name of Paper||Subject||Marks||Number of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Paper 1||Language||360||120||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Selected language or regional language||300||100||2 hours|
|Paper 3||General knowledge||450||150||2 hours|
JSSC CGL applicants must be Indian citizens.
The SSC CGL salary varies between Rs 33,675 and 63,100.