HSSC announced in the year 2021 that there would be, along with other examinations, CET for the candidates who wish to be hired for Group-C (Clerical jobs such as Revenue clerk) and Group-D posts (Library Attendant, Security Guard, Helper, Sewadar, Beldar, Gauge Reader, Safai Karamchari, etc.). CET is a written exam for qualifying to apply for the posts and getting recruited for Group-C & Group- D posts.
Table of Contents
HSSC CET Common Eligibility Test
Haryana’s CM announced the launch of a one-time registration portal for the recruitment of Group C and Group D. This will help conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) for all the recruitment that comes under the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
HSSC has invited online applications for Haryana CET Haryana through the One Time Registration Portal onetimeregn.Haryana.gov.in. Due to this, many students preparing for government jobs in Haryana will benefit. Furthermore, it can also be called Common Eligibility Test. As well as all information about Haryana CET 2022 is given below.
Candidates must register on the portal to apply for Group C and Group D posts.
The Commission will decide whether to choose based on the score or take another test. Moreover, recruitment will be based on the CET score only for the recruitment of Group C and D posts.
For vacancies up to several 50 posts, the Commission will call up to 5 times the total posts and 3 times the number of candidates for recruitment of more than 50 posts based on CET score/percentile by category as well, as more than one candidate will be called if more than one is eligible at the cutoff.
About CET Examination
Socio-economic and experience criteria are worth five points in Group C and ten points in Group D, directly added to your 95-point CET score. The details for HSSC CET are given below:
|Name of the Portal||HSSC One- time registration portal (OTR)|
|Exam||CET (Common Eligibility Test)|
|Authority conducting Examination||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Post||For group C & D Posts|
|Registration (validity)||Three years|
|Mode of applying for CET||Online mode|
|Helpline Number||1800 200 0023|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Advantages and features of CET
- The candidates have to register only once for 3 years of registration, and they can attend the multiple examinations for Haryana CET for Group C and Group D posts. It will save the candidates’ time, and they can concentrate more on their preparation.
- The Common Eligibility Test syllabus and exam pattern will be the same for all the posts.
- After the Common Eligibility Test, all candidates will get a scorecard valid for the next three years.
How to register on the HSSC one-time registration portal?
Before proceeding further for registration, candidates must have below mentioned-
- Valid and functioning mobile number.
- Scanned copies of their Photograph and Signature.
- Documents needed for the registration include educational documents, experience certificates, Sports certificates, other Information required for the fee payment, etc.
STEPS FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION OF CET
Job aspirants can follow the below-given steps for registration.
- First, visit the official website of HSSC at https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx.
- On the main page, enter your mobile number and security code and hit the login button.
- You will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP to proceed further.
- You can start the registration process by filling in all the required details.
- You are required to upload the relevant documents and photocopies of the Photo and Signature.
- Candidates can pay the determined application fees after providing the necessary details.
- After the final submission, candidates can take a printout of the fee receipt and the application form.
How to prepare for HSSC CET Exam?
As a state-level exam, the Haryana CET Recruitment 2022 test will be challenging for candidates preparing for it. Most importantly, candidates must prepare for the exam’s language, including Hindi, English, and other topics. Therefore, many candidates prepare for their exams by coaching or enrolling in preparation courses.
DHURINA is the ideal platform for preparing courses if you are looking for the best platform. HSSC CET Exam preparation is made easy with Dhurina. Moreover, their faculty professionals, Pardeep Sir & Team, are always willing to guide you and help you achieve the best results.
The PPP database is linked to the one-time registration portal. Candidates have to provide their family IDs with other information while registering on the one-time registration portal, and all the family information will be filled in automatically. Moreover, it will be really helpful for the registration process and does not take a lot of time.