HSSC announced in the year 2021 that there would be, along with other examinations, CET for the candidates who wish to be hired for Group-C (Clerical jobs such as of Revenue clerk) and Group-D posts (Library Attendant, Security Guard, Helper, Sewadar, Beldar, Gauge Reader, Safai Karamchari, etc.). CET is a written exam for qualifying to apply for the posts and getting recruited for Group-C & Group- D posts.
Table of Contents
HSSC CET Common Eligibility Test
Haryana’s CM announced to launch of a one-time registration portal for the recruitment of Group C and Group D. This will help to conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) for all the recruitment that comes under Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
HSSC has invited online applications for Haryana CET Haryana through the One Time Registration Portal onetimeregn.Haryana.gov.in. Due to which lakhs of students preparing for government jobs in Haryana will benefit. It can also be called Common Eligibility Test. All information about Haryana CET 2022 is given below.
Candidates will have to register themselves on the portal to apply for any Group C and Group D posts.
This Commission will decide whether to choose based on the score or to take another test. For the recruitment of Group D posts, recruitment will be done on the basis of the CET score only. Whereas, there will be test for Group C after that.
For vacancy up to a number of 50 posts, the Commission will call up to 5 times the total posts and 3 times the number of candidates for recruitment of more than 50 posts on the basis of CET score/percentile by category. If more than one candidate will be eligible at the cutoff then they will also be called.
About CET Examination
For socio-economic criteria and experience, a maximum of 5 marks will be given in Group C and ten marks in Group D, which will be directly added to your CET score carrying 95 marks. The details for HSSC CET are given below:
|Name of the Portal||HSSC One- time registration portal (OTR)|
|Exam||CET (Common Eligibility Test)|
|Authority conducting Examination||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Post||For group C & D Posts|
|Registration (validity)||Three years|
|Mode of applying for CET||Online mode|
|Helpline Number||1800 200 0023|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Advantages and features of CET
- The candidates have to register only once for 3 years of registration and they can attend the multiple examinations for Haryana CET for Group C and Group D posts. It will save the candidates’ time and they can concentrate more on their preparation.
- The syllabus and exam pattern for the Common Eligibility Test will be same for all the posts.
- After the Common Eligibility Test, all candidates will get a scorecard that will be valid for the next three years.
How to register on the HSSC one-time registration portal?
Before proceeding further for registration, candidates must have below mentioned-
- A valid and functioning mobile number.
- Scanned copies of their Photograph and Signature.
- Documents needed for the registration such as educational documents, experience certificates if any, Sports certificates, other Information required for the fee payment, etc.
STEPS FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION OF CET
Job aspirants can follow the below-given steps for registration.
- First, visit the official website of HSSC at https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx.
- On the main page, enter your mobile number and security code and hit the login button.
- You will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP to proceed further.
- Now you can start the registration process by filling in all the required details.
- You are required to upload the relevant documents and photocopies of the Photo and Signature.
- Candidates can pay the determined application fees after providing the necessary details.
- After the final submission, candidates can take a print-out of the fee receipt and the application form.
PPP database is linked to the one-time registration portal. Candidates have to provide their family IDs with other information while registering on the one-time registration portal, and all the family information will be filled in automatically. It will be really helpful for the registration process and does not take a lot of time.