Board of Secondary Education, Haryana has released the list of candidates who appeared for the HTET 2021 exam for the Iris Biometric Verification 2022. The Iris Biometric Verification starts from January 20, 2022, to January 23, 2022. Further, the candidates can check the list for their names, roll numbers, parent’s name, and HTET Exam level on the official website of BSEH https://bseh.org.in/ along with the list of center’s names in the various districts across Haryana.
The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) is a state-level examination organized by the Board of Secondary Education, Haryana, Bhiwani. Consequently, the candidates who qualify for the test are eligible for their appointment as Teachers at Primary, Secondary, and Senior Secondary levels based on their merit. The HTET 2021 exam was held on December 18 and 19, 2021, for PRT, PGT, and TGT levels.
Table of Contents
Iris Biometric Verification
The HTET Iris Biometric Verification is conducted by the BSEH to thoroughly examine that information provided by the candidates during the exam in the examination center matches their biometric data. This round is conducted to avoid malpractice and to make the process more transparent.
However, if the candidate is not able to pass the round, then he/she will be disqualified. The candidates who successfully clear the Iris Biometric Verification are then called for document verification. Lastly, the BSEH announces the HTET result.
|Date||January 20,2022-January 23, 2022|
|Number of Centres||22|
|Number of Candidates to appear for the Verification||19,035|
|Documents required||Photo ID Proof and HTET Admit Card|
Steps to Verify for the IBV round
- Go to bseh.org.in and then head straight to the ‘News’ section
- Click on the link that says ‘Iris Biometric Verification Candidates List for HTET-2021, Level 1’
- In the same way, the link will be updated for levels 2 and 3
- Candidates will also find the list for all the verification centres under the ‘News’ section.
- Further, Click on the given link and go through it thoroughly.
HTET Exam Stages
- The HTET exam was held in December, 2021 across the state. It was organised for the interested candidates wanting to become a Teacher at PRT, PGT and TGT levels.
- The BSEH conducts the Iris Biometric Verification round in order to avoid malpractice by making the examination process more transparent.
- The verification round makes sure that biometric data of the candidates matches the data provided by them at the time of the examination. In other words, it checks if the details of the candidate are meticulous and authentic. However, if the details do not match, the candidate get disqualified.
- Further, after successfully passing the verification round, the applicants are called in for document verification.
- After completing all the stages, BSEH will then announce the final HTET result shortly on their official website so the candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for more updates.
- The qualified candidates will receive a certificate issued by the BSEH and separate certificates will be awarded to candidates who qualify for the exam for more than one level.
This is all about BSEH HTET Iris Verification. Candidates can check their final result after Iris verification.