The Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) is in charge of administrating the Bihar Police Exam 2022 for the position of Sub-Inspector. The preliminary, main, and physical efficiency tests are part of the Bihar Police SI 2022 selection process. Throughout this article, we have shared some tips about preparing for the Bihar Daroga Exam 2022.
Additionally, all candidates want to get the best possible score, which requires a thorough understanding of both the exam pattern and the syllabus. Here, we have given a list of essential books for the examination for candidates.
Bihar Daroga Exam 2022- Highlights
Check out the important information regarding the Daroga exam 2022 in below table:
|Name of the post
|Name of the Organization
|Bihar Police Recruitment 2022
|Bihar Police SI Exam 2022
|Mode of Application
|Hindi and English
Bihar Daroga Exam Pattern
Candidates interested in the Bihar Daroga Recruitment 2022 must know the exam pattern. It is essential to have complete knowledge of the pattern. It would help you to prepare for the exam and score best. Below you will find the exam patterns for the different exams for Bihar Police Daroga Recruitment:
- The pre-exam will have a minimum of 200 marks and 100 questions.
- The Pre Exam will take two hours to complete.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a 0.2 marks deduction.
- The minimum score to qualify for the exam is 30%.
|No. Of Question
|General Knowledge & Current Events
- The main written examination will consist of two papers.
- Individual paper is for only two hours.
- 100 questions in the General Hindi Section of Paper I with 200 marks each.
- Paper – II consists of 100 questions of 200 marks each in General Studies and General Science, Civics, Indian History and Indian Geography, Mathematics and Mental Ability.
|No. Of Question
|General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test
Best Books for Bihar Daroga Exam 2022
We all know that study material is the key to cracking the Bihar Police SI Recruitment exam in 2022. Preparing for the exam will become easy once you have all the preparation material ready. Here, you can easily check out the list of the important books for the exam and help you for Prepare Bihar Daroga Exam.
|Name of the Book
|Practice Paper and Solved Previous Year Question Papers (30 Practice Sets Bihar Police Sub Inspector)
|General Knowledge/GK (Bihar)
|Bihar General Knowledge
|Practice Workbook and Current Events
|Kiran’s BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector Practice Workbook & Current Affairs English
|General Studies (Mathematics)
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
|R S Aggarwal
|Onkaar Nath Verma
|General Knowledge 2021
|Encyclopedia of General Science for General Competitions
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
|R S Aggarwal
Preparation Tips for the Bihar Daroga Exam 2022
Here are the some amazing key points to help you for Prepare Bihar Daroga Exam:
- Examine the syllabus deeply: There are numerous cases where students do not strictly follow the syllabus and waste a lot of time studying something that is not on the prescribed syllabus. Covering your syllabus will not only save you time but will also prepare you for the worst-case scenario. So, sit down and study your syllabus, marking all the weighty topics and chapters in your study materials.
- Reading newspapers every day: It is challenging to find appropriate study materials because new information is added daily. You must stay informed about what is happening in the world and in your own country daily. Every day, ensure you keep up with all local, national, and international news in the newspapers. To avoid wasting time later, it should be done every day.
- Examine the mathematics syllabus carefully: One of the most important aspects of the Bihar Police SI main examination is mathematics. It is easy to practice mathematics daily because it has a short syllabus. You can score well by solving examples and exercises from the best books, which is very important.
- Go with Previous Year’s Question Paper: Solving previous year’s Bihar Police SI question papers can elevate your overall performance to the next level. Many people save previous year’s exam papers for later use, which is completely incorrect. While completing your syllabus, you should continue solving the previous year’s question papers. You will be able to understand the exam pattern and the typical study areas if you solve these. When you make it a habit to solve previous year’s question papers, you also practice time management.
All the best for upcoming exams!!!